Friday, May 3, 2019

Android Edit Read Only Contacts






I just purchased outlook-android sync, but i have the same problem with read-only contacts in my android phone (samsung galaxy note 4) as does haroldpdx. i read the postings above, changed the required setting to "local" and created a new test contact in my outlook 2007, which synced over to the phone and was completely editable.. The problem is there is nowhere that the account is explicitly defined as "read-only" in any of my code, and there is no such thing as an account object being read-only from what i've found.. Contacts = syncs to phone, but not from phone. issue seems to be that the outlook contacts are a "read only" account; ie/ i can not add new people to outlook contacts on my phone, only to corporate on my phone(i am not using corporate)..





Google Drive - screenshot


Google drive - screenshot



Thanks to merge +, you can manage quickly and easily such contacts. to do this, first thing to do is downloading and install the application on your android device. after completing this process, you must open the application and click on the "option find duplicates "to initiate a process of search for duplicate contacts in our agenda.. Remove read only contacts android. i have imported my sim contacts to my new samsung galaxy tab but every time i click on the contacts, only my gmail contacts appear? i have synchronized my contacts and messages from nokia e71 to phone copy. the contacts have been copied to iphone using phonecopy application on ipho; contacts read only android. Assalam o alaikum! in this video i will tell you that how to delete read only contacts from android mobile phone - gondal free tricks. read only contacts cannot be deleted easily but in this video.



android edit read only contacts

visit link reference